Blog Posts in December, 2015

Disability Alone Will Not Negate Custody

Mother and Father lived together and had a child together. Mother was severely disabled after an automobile accident. Although she could understand, she could not speak and had no control over her ...
Continue reading "Disability Alone Will Not Negate Custody" »

Who Gets to Receive Child Support for Adult Children?

Mother and Father were married in 1993 and divorced in 2008. They had two sons during their relationship, Older Son (OS) born in 1991, and Younger Son (YS) born in 1995. They divorced in 2008. The ...
Continue reading "Who Gets to Receive Child Support for Adult Children?" »

Accessing Your Own Divorce Records

The State of California provides regular copies and certified copies of divorce documents from its counties’ court records. Through its Court Document Order System web site, you can get copies ...
Continue reading "Accessing Your Own Divorce Records" »

Changing a Child Support Order in California

Once child support has been awarded, if circumstances change, either parent can return to court and ask that the amount be changed. However, unless both parents agree to the change, there must be a ...
Continue reading "Changing a Child Support Order in California" »
Internet Marketing Experts

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.